Sunday, March 26, 2006

beta ketchup


Even though I had the most horrifying near-disaster of having my kneecap pop out of place last week, crumpling me to the floor of my house with fears of ACL surgery sans health insurance (or else falling down subway steps every time I venture out now), it's somewhat appropriate for the distinct sensation I've had the past few weeks of being busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Not that you'd notice it from a dearth of posts, or my only recent links being from two-month old reviews in Miami that sat in editorial-switcheroo limbo before finally running this week, but I have been swamped with work, non-work, and a spring cold. Swear shit'll pop back into place (body shivered at just the thought) but until then:

Achso
Prog is not a four-letter word
"Too Much Love" (Rub'n Tug Remix)
"Just Like We (Breakdown)" (DFA Remix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home