Wednesday, December 07, 2005

beta runs miami


Brief bits about the Fonotone box set and the American Primitive II set. The latter underwent a bit of that ol' Pudd'nhead Wilson/ Those Extraordinary Twins sort of separation from a piece about No-Neck Blues Band (which will run at a later date).

Speaking of being late, I almost never link these articles that run down in the MIA, unlike Ricky Williams: Dirty Three, Impulsive!, Lightning Bolt, The Orb, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Ennio Morricone, Tod Dockstader, and Edu K. In part because the New Times edit process seems to always put words in my mouth, as the latter example apparently has me referencing early-80's favela comps. What am I, Diplo?

1 Comments:

Blogger mp said...

Yeah, I always kinda had a hunch you were Diplo, but I was afraid to ask.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home